We are delighted that you have decided to attend our conference.
A large part of the funding for organizing the conference and the conference itself is being provided by Germany’s Federal Ministry for the Environment. There will be no support whatsoever from private sponsors. As costs are incurred for the venue, catering during the conference and participation in the field trips, participation fees are unavoidable.
You have the following options:
- A full ticket, which is valid for the entire conference from 30 May – 3 June and includes the get-together on Sunday, 30 May, and the conference dinner on 1 June. Be quick and pay only the early bird fee!
*** Attention: We will update options for a digital participation soon***
- A day ticket for single conference days between 30 May and 3 June.
- If you are a student or unable to pay the full price for other economic reasons, we may be able to offer you a discount.
- After the conference, we will take you on various excursions. Please take a look at the different options for Friday, 4 June, and go on a trip with old and new colleagues for the full conference experience.
- A special highlight will be the side event at historic Harnack House with renowned guests and an interesting program.
The get-together and the conference dinner are at the invitation of the German Environment Agency and the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety.
Please note that a processing fee is charged at the end of the order process due to conditions of the payment providers.